This page contains resources for participating in the X-Polli:Nation project. For other teacher resources and lots of pollinator-related activities for all ages, please visit the free interactive course we have created on the Open University’s OpenLearn Create Platform.
Group leaders and schools
Download our group leader support guide and our new recording sheets for schools:
- Group Leader Support Guide (PDF, 1MB)
Guidance for those wishing to lead the activities with a group
- Additional Recording Sheets- Part 1. Before Habitat Changes and Part 2. After Habitat Changes (PDF, 100KB) Black and white question sheets
- Monitoring form for teachers (PDF, 460KB)
Document to track the number of students teachers worked with during each session and feedback on the tools and approaches
- X-Polli:Nation Teacher Training Slides (PDF, 3.6MB)
Presentation slides for those wishing to learn/teach others about X:PolliNation before taking part in the activities
- Certificate XPolli (DOCX, 2MB)
Certificate of Participation in X-Polli:Nation. Just add your name and print.